Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu met with Geoffrey Onyeama, Foreign Minister of Nigeria, 18 October 2017 Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu met with Geoffrey Onyeama, Foreign Minister of Nigeria in Ankara on 18 October 2017. At the meeting, Turkey-Nigeria relations were evaluated.
The visit of Foreign Minister of Portugal, Augusto Santos Silva to Turkey, 18 October 2017 Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu met with Augusto Santos Silva, Minister of Foreign Affairs of Portugal who paid an official visit to Turkey on 18 October 2017.
Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu accompanied President Erdoğan during his visit to Poland, 17 October 2017 Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu accompanied President Erdoğan who paid an official visit to Poland on 17 October 2017. President Erdoğan was welcomed with an official ceremony by President Andrzej Duda...
Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu received Ambassador of Oman, 13 October 2017 Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu received Ambassador Qasım Mohamad Salim Al Salhi of Oman. At the meeting, Turkey – Oman relations were discussed.
INFORMATION ABOUT STEPS TAKEN BY OUR MISSIONS ABROAD AFTER THE COUP ATTEMPT (As of 12 October 2017) Number of the official meetings by our missions abroad; • At Presidential level: 190 • At Prime Minister level: 191 • At Ministerial level: 1326 • At Member of Parliament...
Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu accompanies President Erdoğan during his visit to Serbia, 9-11 October 2017 Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu is accompanying President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan who pays an official visit to Serbia between 9-11 October 2017. Following his visit to Ukraine, President Erdoğan arrived in...
Türkiye Cumhuriyeti ile Dost ve Kardeş Ülkeler Arasında Diplomatik İlişkilerin Kurulmasının 25. Yıldönümü vesilesiyle düzenlenen resepsiyon, 3 Ekim 2017 Dışişleri Bakanı Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu Türkiye ile Dost ve Kardeş Ülkeler Arasında Diplomatik İlişkilerin Kurulmasının 25. Yıldönümü vesilesiyle 3 Ekim 2017 tarihinde Ankara Palas’ta düzenlenen resepsiyona ev sahipliği yaptı.
Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu’s visit to the Philippines, 4-6 August 2017 Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu is paying a visit to the Philippines on 4-6 August 2017 to attend a series of events in the context of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations...
Foreign Minister Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu accompanied Prime Minister Yıldırım during his visit to TRNC, 20 Temmuz 2017 In TRNC accompanying Prime Minister Yıldırım visiting the Island on the 43th Anniversary of the Cyprus Peace Operation. During his visit on 20th July Peace and Freedom Day, Prime Minister...
- Booklets concerning PKK Terrorist Organization's illegal activities Turkish Embassy In Skopje 13.06.2017
- ANNOUNCEMENT Turkish Embassy In Skopje 17.07.2016
- ANNOUNCEMENT Turkish Embassy In Skopje 16.07.2016
- Application Guide for Foreign CSOs about their activities in Turkey Turkish Embassy In Skopje 22.07.2013
- No: 323, 18 October 2017, Press Release Regarding The Terrorist Attack In Quetta, Pakistan Republic Of Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 18.10.2017
- No: 324, 18 October 2017, Press Release Regarding Israel’s Advancement of the Procedure Related to the Construction of 1588 Additional Units in Illegal Settlements Republic Of Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 18.10.2017
- No: 321, 17 October 2017, Press Release Regarding the Publication of the CPT Report Following its Ad Hoc Visit to Turkey on 16-23 June 2015 Republic Of Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 17.10.2017
- No: 322, 17 October 2017, Press Release Regarding the Terrorist Attack in Paktia Province of Afghanistan Republic Of Turkey Ministry Of Foreign Affairs 17.10.2017
Tülin Erkal Kara Ambassador
Monday - Friday
09:00 - 12:30 / 14:00 - 18:00
"Konsolosluk Başvuruları 09.00 - 12.00 ve 14.00 - 16.00 saatleri arası alınır."
|1/1/2016||1/2/2016||New Year's Day|
|5/1/2016||5/1/2016||Labor and Solidarity Day|
|5/24/2016||5/24/2016||St. Cyril and Methodius|
|10/11/2016||10/11/2016||Feast of popular uprising|
|10/23/2016||10/24/2016||Macedonian Revolotion Day|
|12/8/2016||12/8/2016||Aziz Clement Ohridski Bayramı|
+ 90 312 292 29 29